Friday, April 24, 2009

Reese's Runners Rock!!

First off for those who haven't signed up but want to, its not too late to participate, we will post the results on Monday, so click on the banner to the right to register (donate to the Arthritis society). We have lots of donated great donated prizes.

I have yet to go out to run my 4 miles today but I am heading out shortly! When you finish your four miles, you can e-mail me at cascanette(underscore)marci(at)durham.edu.on.ca, or contact Christy.

Finally, I just want to also thank you all for the support. I am not that great at fundraising, and I was a little nervous asking the blogging community for support with this event since we have never even met. I was touched by how many of you posted about this on your blog, and signed up. It is really appreciated, especially by those children like Reese that suffer from Juvenile Arthritis.



Happy Birthday Reese!!

Thank You! Thank you! Thank you!

Now lace up those runners, and have fun!

7 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

it's such a great cause :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Marlene said...

My report is up. :)

Vava said...

I considered the first 6.44k of my 10k run as the submission for this race. Although my post focuses on other things on account of being way too busy, I did mention Reese's Run near the end. This is a great idea! My time was 32:52, for what it's worth. Great cause, and I hope that Reese isn't suffering too much.

Jo Lynn said...

I hope your run went well. ;)

Run Mommy said...

Great update Marci! I am excited to post about our results on Monday!

Lindsay said...

hope your run went well as well as all of the other participants!

Marcy said...

I hope it all went well :-)