Monday, August 11, 2008

Training Plan

This week will be a little lighter since Quebec is fastly approaching (August 24th). I am particularily excited because this week I am going to try hot yoga for the first time. I have practiced Ashtanga yoga for the past two years (Live with Spirit), but after reading POM's posts about Bikram yoga, I've decided to give it a try (Moksha Yoga). I'll let you know how I found it tomorrow as I'm going tonight.

Monday - Bikram Yoga
Tuesday- Yasso's 800's (10 repeats!!), 14K
Wednesday - 6K recovery jog, 20K bike
Thursday - 10K tempo, Ashtanga Yoga
Friday - swim, Bootcamp
Saturday- 6K tempo
Sunday - 16K

Should be a good week. Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

Nitmos said...

10 800 repeats? You have gone where I have not featured. Fare well.

Aron said...

sounds like a great week! how far is your upcoming race?

E said...

Have fun at yoga!

P.O.M. said...

Have fun. I hope you like it.

Jess said...

Be prepared to sweat like you've never sweat before in Bikram. Good luck with it!

Lily on the Road said...

Have a GREAT time in Quebec City, take lots of pic's! What a great time to be there and celebrate the 400th birthday!